Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Job, Pharmacist, Engineer, Accountant 28 Jan 2013
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, a leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization, is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. PAEC offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience may apply:
Qualification and Experience
Sr. Medical Officer (SPS-9)
Anesthesia/Neurosurgery/ Cardiology /Paeds/ENT/ Gynecology/Microbiology/ Pulmonology (Critical Care)/Nuclear Medicine/ Clinical Oncology/Medical Oncology/Radiology/ Pathology/Histopathology/ Haematology/Dental
Medical Officer (SPS-8)
MBBS (1st Div) with 06 years post qualification relevant experience (after completion of house job) OR FCPS/equivalentin relevant field. BDS (1st Div) with 07 years post qualification relevant experience (after completion of house job) for Dental Surgeon.
MBBS (1st Div) after completion of House Job.
Swat Bannu Khushab Mianwali D. I. Khan D. G. Khan
B. Pharmacy (1st Div) (04 years course after F.Sc) with 02 years post qualification relevant experience. OR
D. Pharmacy (1st Div) with 01 year post qualification relevant experience.
• BBA (04 years degree course after Intermediate) 1st Div.
• MBA (Finance/Accounts)/MS (Financial Management)/M.Com/BBA (04 years degree course after Intermediate) 1 st Div. OR
• CA(lnter)/ICMA(lnter)/ACCA OR
• Graduate (1st Div) with SAS/PIPFA with 05 years post qualification relevant experience.
• M.A/M.Sc (1st Div) in Security, Strategy, Defence Nuclear Diplomacy, Public Policy. International Affairs/Relations.
Administrative Officer (SPS-8)
Karachi Khushab Mianwali D.G. Khan
Accounts Officer (SPS-8)
Research Analyst (SPS-8)
Master’s degree (1st Div) in Fine Arts with good communication and public relations skills.
1. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. No more than one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards except in final degree will be accepted for eligibility.
3. Upper age limit is 35 years.
4. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (for Engg. Degree) and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC (for Medical Degree). Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Masterdegree.
5. Candidates already employed in Govt, and Semi Govt. Organizations may apply only through proper channel.
6. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection. «
7. Applications on photocopy of the Employment Application Form (specimen given herein) with attested | copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials must reach the undersigned latest by 11 -02-2013. £ Incomplete applications or that received after the due date will not be entertained. ”
8. Name of the post applied for with Serial No. should be written clearly at top right corner of the envelope. |
9. NoTA/DAwillbeadmissibleforappearingintest. 2
P.O. Box 1890, Islamabad
Employment Application Form
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
- Pieas direct induction
- induction of agriculture jobs in islamabad
- pakistan atomic energy commission APPLY FORM po box number 1988